Hamfest India 2011 on December 10, 11 at Cochin, Kerala
Here is a wonderful opportunity for budding Hams and SWL enthusiasts in India.
Hamfest India comes to Kerala again. It is scheduled to take place at Gokulam Park Convention Centre, Kaloor, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala on December 10 and 11, 2011.
20 years back it was started at Kuttikkanam, Kottayam, Kerala.
It’s a good opportunity to get updated about the recent advancements in amateur radio.
- Antenna workshops and demos
- Home brewers’ corner
- Interesting Technical sessions
- Surprise Gifts and Awards
- Wide display of Radio equipment and accessories
- Don’t miss it !
Indian Hams and SWLs
Early Bird Offer – (July 1 to 31) :Rs. 400/- per person (as per the updates, extended upto 15th August 2011)
After 31 July up to 5th December 2011 – Rs.500/- per person
On the spot registration – Rs. 1000/- per person
International Hams and SWLs
Euro: 20/- or US $ 25/-
For more information please visit Hamfest India 2011
Nearest railway station is “Ernakulam Town”. Kaloor bus station is also near to the venue.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Indian Homebrewers Meet 2015 on August 22nd at Athanavur, Tamil Nadu
- Maker Party 2014 on September 21,22 at CUSAT, Kochi, Kerala
- Hamfest India 2014 on November 8, 9 at Hyderabad, Telangana
- HTML5 Developer Conference on 12th and 13th April 2014 at Cochin, Kerala, India
- Free online certification course in Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms by NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning)